“There are many reasons people go into business. I think the easiest explanation is that we are created in the image of God and God is the creator of everything. Colossians 1:16 stats: “Everything got started in Him [Christ, the Son of God] and finds its purpose in Him,” If humans are created in the image of God and God is a creator, then humans are meant to be sub-creators with God. I believe that business is a reflection of the creative side of humans inspired by God. That is also why I find business fascinating….

Now that I am a Christian, I know I can make a difference in the world for the glory of God through business. [My Christian duty is] to bring shalom to the world [by] practice resurrection on broken things. I want to fulfill these duties and I know that through business this is possible….

God led me to Trinity for a reason. I know Trinity can help me grow in my field. I know that I will be equipped with the tools necessary for becoming a marketable employee. Furthermore, I know that Trinity will equip me spiritually.”