Announcing e-boost Chicago!
The purpose of e-boost Chicago is to strengthen, build, and harness the power of our e-tribe to give our student entrepreneurs a boost.
What’s in it for student entrepreneurs? An opportunity to be inspired and consulted by experienced entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial students, and a chance to grow their network of advisory relationships.
What’s in it for entrepreneurial students? An opportunity to experience a taste of entrepreneurship.
What’s in it for Trinity alums and friends of CECE? An opportunity to make a difference — to help empower the next generation of entrepreneurial leaders and leading entrepreneurs!
Session Schedule (Choose to Attend Some or All Activities)
- 11:00 AM – Stop at 1871 and Future Founders (222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 1212, Chicago, IL 60654) for a quick pre-e-boost Chicago event tour!
- 12:30 PM — Meet at Chicago Semester (11 E Adams St # 1200, Chicago, IL 60603) for a quick lunch.
- 1:00 PM — Welcome
- 1:15 PM — e-circles: Student entrepreneurs pitch their startups, foreverU, IKG, and Glacier Peak, to participants. Participants then form teams around student startups to: Assess the Situation, Brainstorm Goals and Strategies to Achieve Next Phase/Step (Boost!); Develop Implementation Plans (ASI); What is Strategy? Vision (where do you wish to be in 3-5 years), Milestones, Constraints (What’ holding you back?), Strategy (How will we overcome those constraints?), Execution Plan
- 2:30 PM — Break (snacks)
- 2:45 PM — Share Plan Highlights and Debrief
- 3:00 PM — e-(Open) Mic — share your idea and ask questions of the audience
- 4:15 PM — Break (snacks)
- 4:30 PM — e-panel: Matt Gira, Co-Founder, Fathom Underwater Drone; Ryan Hesslau, foreverU; Scott Brandonisio, Co-Founder, RingCam.
- 5:30 PM – Break (light dinner)
- 6:00 PM — e-speaker: Craig Steensma, Founder of Eshots (6:45 PM — Q&A)
Register by Wednesday, Oct 5, at https://www.facebook.com/events/320958918254856/. Thank you!